BioFlexa Vegan is a vegan version of our succesful formula BioFlexa Plus:
- Vegetarische capsule, with active ingredients only;
- No excipients and palatizers
BioFlexa Vegan makes the difference by combining no less than FIVE effective, top quality ingredients. You may find You may find the brand names of the ingredients under the tab 'Ingredients'. These brand names guarantee the highest quality and the highest biological efficacy.
- OptiMSM® is the purest MSM available, purified by multiple distillation.
- GlucosaGreen® glucosamine is of plant-derived origin, manufactured by fermentation of (non-gmo) corn which makes shellfish allergens absent in this formula.
- MythoCondro® chondroïtin is of 100% vegetarian origin, developed by the world leading expert professor Volpi in Italy. MytoCondro® not only is of vegetarian origin, it also shows superior bioavailability compared to animal-derived chondroitin, with a >40% better uptake by the body.
- Vitamin C (Ester-C®) plays a role in the building of joint cartilage.
- Ocean Water concentrate (Aquamin®) contains all more than 80 minerals and trace elements in ionic form, in contentrations comparable to ocean water.
BioFlexa Vegan is a complementary feed. It is safe in use and can be combined without any problems with other supplements and products.
We have developed three different BioFlexa products, the differences are listed below:
|Added per capsule
|Glucosamine HCL (GlucosaGreen®)
| - Elementary glucosamine
|| -180 mg
|Chondroitin sulfate (MythoCondro®)
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C®)
|| 60 mg
|Ocean Minerals and Trace Elements (Aquamin®)
|| 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule)
Cats and Small dogs: 1/2 capsule per day.
Medium Sized and Large dogs: 1 capsule per 10 kg body weight per dag.
For optimum result double this dosage during the first four weeks.
Use BioFlexa Vegan as long as needed. Give the capsules as a treat, or mix the content with the feed.
Ingredient composition: Methylsulfonylmethane, glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin sulfate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegeatarian capsule), Vitamin C, Natural Minerals and Trace Elements.
Free from: yeast, sugar, starch, lactose, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 28%, crude oils and fat 8%, crude fibres 14%, crude ash 4.3%.
This products is a supplementary feed for dogs and cats (contains MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin, vitamins and minerals).
Do not deviate from recommended dosage. Do not take if the product has expired
Storage: Store in a dark, dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Obligatory statement: A dietary supplement cannot be considered a replacement for a well-balanced meal.