Kala Health MSM/Glucosamine/Chondroïtine makes a difference by the combination of six top quality ingredients, manufactured in the Unites States. You may find the brand names of the ingredients under the tab 'Ingredients'. These brand names guarantee the highest quality and the highest biological efficacy.
- OptiMSM® is the purest MSM available, purified through multiple distillation.
- Regenasure® glucosamine is of plant-derived origin, manufactured by fermentation of (non-gmo) corn which makes shellfish allergens absent in this formula.
- Chondropure® chondroïtin is derived from bovine trachea. The molecules are relatively small (< 10.000 daltons), which is important for good absorption.
- Vitamin C (Ester-C®) and manganese play a role in the building of joint cartilage.
- Molybdenum contributes to a normal sulphur metabolism.
|Each tablet contains:
|Glucosamine HCL (Regenasure®)
| - Elementary glucosamine
|Chondroitine sulfate (ChondroPure®)
|Vitamin C (Ester-C®)
|Molybdenum (amm. heptamolybdate)
Other Ingredients: Bulking agent (Mikrocristalline Cellulose or cellulose Gel, Cross-linked carboxymethylcellulose or Cellulose Gum), Anticaking Agent (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Ingredients: MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Vitamin C, Bulking agent (Mikrocristalline Cellulose or cellulose Gel, Cross-linked carboxymethylcellulose or Cellulose Gum), Anticaking Agent (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Minerals.
Free from: yeast, sugar, starch, lactose, gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Dietary supplement, containing MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), glucosamine, chondroitin, vitamins, minerals.
Do not deviate from recommended dosage. Do not take if the product has expired
Storage: Store in a dark, dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Obligatory statement: A dietary supplement cannot be considered a replacement for a well-balanced meal.
In case of pregnancy, lactation, medicin use or disease consult a physician before using food supplements.